Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flogger23m
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 1215

    ...

    Found my answer, there is no such thing. Mods can delete.
    Last edited by Flogger23m; 03-18-2010, 6:18 PM.
  • #2
    Bug Splat
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2007
    • 6561

    Didn't know there was a Fab-10 upper. I have a lower and its worked fine with standard AR uppers. Its now reg'ed as a 50cal so it just sits in my safe until I get an upper for it.

    Don't bother buying one. Just get an Off-list lower and you will be much happier.

    Comment

    • #3
      Fantasma
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 3077

      I think he means, what brand the FAB-10 Upper is and if its a good quality one.

      I think it is compatible, the quality I have no idea and I am definitely wondering where it falls between low-average-high quality. Seeing that $450 fab 10 in the Sales forum made me wonder to.

      Comment

      • #4
        Flogger23m
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 1215

        ...
        Last edited by Flogger23m; 03-18-2010, 6:16 PM.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1