Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • compulsivegunbuyer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2007
    • 2643

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by compulsivegunbuyer; 04-09-2013, 9:05 AM.
  • #2
    pacrimguru
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2008
    • 3595

    hopefully this will help:

    Comment

    • #3
      Heavy_Grinder
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2006
      • 1533

      Originally posted by pacrimguru
      Very nice build, but how did it shoot?

      9mm builds can be problematic with adjustments that need to be done to the ejector and even the mag block in some cases.

      Even selecting the proper mags can be an issue. C products has now revamped their 9mm mags and they are supposed to be equal if not better than metalform mags.

      Comment

      • #4
        kf6tac
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2009
        • 1779

        Originally posted by Heavy_Grinder
        Very nice build, but how did it shoot?

        9mm builds can be problematic with adjustments that need to be done to the ejector and even the mag block in some cases.

        Even selecting the proper mags can be an issue. C products has now revamped their 9mm mags and they are supposed to be equal if not better than metalform mags.
        I asked pacrimguru that same question somewhere in his thread and I believe the gist of his reply was that he needed to do some tweaking with his extractor to alleviate the FT_s, and I think I saw him post somewhere also that he was contemplating using a Wolff reduced power buffer spring (maybe that was someone else -- my 9mm AR research is starting to blur together).

        I have a Spike's Tactical 9mm upper and mag block; with the mag block seated all the way down in the magwell and the extractor adjusted all the way up, it was shooting pretty smoothly past the first few mags. My bolt catch is a little temperamental and really likes to disengage when subjected to small impacts (popping the friction lock on my CTR stock, for example), but the gun itself is cycling pretty well, even though I'm using what appears to be a slightly older version of the C-Mag magazine design.


        Statements I make on this forum should not be construed as giving legal advice or forming an attorney-client relationship.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1