Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stag 6 Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Barbarossa
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 4436

    Stag 6 Question

    Hey guys,

    Need some technical expertise. I've got a stag 6 that I just got out to the range. Put about 6 rounds through it and had some problems.

    Shot a round it ejected fine, and loaded another round. Pull the trigger and nothing, just a click.

    Tried to pull the bolt back, and it was VERY tough to get it to come back. Had to break the gun down and help it back with a screw driver.

    So I tried it again and same thing. Hmm...

    So I swapped bolts out with another gun and the Stag 6 fires perfectly.

    Tried to breakdown the Stag 6 bolt carrier group and I can't get the firing pin out. (yes I pulled the cotter pin out)

    Anyone have ideas? Should I send it back to Stag or the retailer I purchased from?

    Upper is basically brand new, about 20 rounds down the barrel.

    Thanks!
    Looking for a 3" Magnum 870 $200-$250ish
  • #2
    Bruce3
    Senior Member
    • May 2008
    • 1249

    contact stag i hear they have excellent customer service

    Comment

    • #3
      Darklyte27
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2008
      • 9372

      its a new rifle it prob needs some cleaning and oil.

      if this is your first type of ar rifle, ask someone whos familiar with ar's to give you a run down in person.

      My ars were a bit stiff at first but after some lube and a few hundred rounds the bolt etc was smooth
      2 HANDGUNS STOLEN! 1 RECOVERED READ HERE

      Chickens

      Want to get into Ham Radio? Click here
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=202581

      Comment

      • #4
        Barbarossa
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2008
        • 4436

        Rifle was well lubricated.

        I believe it may have a bent firing pin, as it will not come out of the bolt.
        Looking for a 3" Magnum 870 $200-$250ish

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1