Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GuardianArmament
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 25

    delete

    delete
    Last edited by GuardianArmament; 11-05-2009, 2:31 PM. Reason: delete
    sigpic

    Guardian Armament
    www.guardianarmament.com
  • #2
    GuardianArmament
    Junior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 25

    Everything is in stock as of Friday. I will have an fresh update tomorrow on stock.
    sigpic

    Guardian Armament
    www.guardianarmament.com

    Comment

    • #3
      supermario
      Veteran Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 4569

      Thats pretty cool, especially folding stock but its also pretty pricey. How much would a group buy discount from that $795 price.

      Does anybody on here have one installed and how do you like it?

      Comment

      • #4
        Jicko
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2005
        • 8774

        How much discount will you get? I dunno that AI-USA is giving much of any discount to anyone....

        Also, you may want to consider getting a mix of 1.5 and 2.0.... even tho 2.0 are expensive, many like them and are willing to pay for them.

        FYI, I use AICS on my precision rig, and I loved it! Yet AI/AICS is a love it or hate it deal, so before anyone want to jump in, please make sure you try one out first.... they are heavy... much heavier than comparable stocks...

        $800 aren't that expensive, since a comparable stock (McM or Manners) will cost like $4-500... and a comparable detachable magazine system (Badger) will cost $350+ installation..... so, AICS 1.5 is just right in line...

        Lastly, AI-FDE is not the FDE that you and I are familiar with... it is more of a brown, coyote kinda color.... than the flatter, Magpul FDE..... so, please be aware....

        Some AICS among us:

        Mine



        Last edited by Jicko; 11-02-2009, 11:58 PM.
        - LL
        NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
        sigpic

        New to Calguns, check here first:
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818

        Comment

        • #5
          HapHazard
          Junior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 16

          PM sent on 1.5 long action in OD.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1