I enjoy reading about tips and trick other shooter use. Thought we could start a list of shooting tips to share with each other.
I'll go first....
If you have an illuminated reticule scope, close the front cap and use both eyes for targeting. Your open eye will view your target while your scope eye views the crosshairs/reddot. Working them together they will line up and you can run-n-gun and make hits up close or even out to 100 yards in a pinch using a long range rifle.
I'll go first....
If you have an illuminated reticule scope, close the front cap and use both eyes for targeting. Your open eye will view your target while your scope eye views the crosshairs/reddot. Working them together they will line up and you can run-n-gun and make hits up close or even out to 100 yards in a pinch using a long range rifle.


Comment