Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

BCM Charging Handle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayneard3413
    Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 292

    BCM Charging Handle

    BCM Model 3 Charging Handle










    Just got dropped off a little while ago... Ran a few drills with it before taking this pics and so far so good
  • #2
    technique
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2008
    • 10639

    that looks like the larger one? #3 or #4?
    California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
    Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

    I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

    Comment

    • #3
      mds2004
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2006
      • 972

      What were you running before this? Does there seem to be any difference functionwise?
      How do you like the mod 3? Does it feel like it it too obtrusive for you?

      Comment

      • #4
        Wayneard3413
        Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 292

        Tech,

        It is the Model 3


        MDS,

        Prior to this I was running a regular LMT charging handle with a Badger latch... The latch on this one is smaller but still more than functional and allows you to easily work the CH with just your left hand trigger finger

        It defiantly feels much more solid and well built and does not have as much side to side play

        I have a Model 4 on the way and it will go on this rifle and the Model 3 will go on my SBR

        Comment

        • #5
          technique
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2008
          • 10639

          Ever run a PRI GB? If so, hows it compare?
          California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
          Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

          I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

          Comment

          • #6
            Wayneard3413
            Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 292

            I have played around with them on other guns before... Honestly unless you are running a SBR with a can I would say this is the way to go

            Comment

            • #7
              technique
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2008
              • 10639

              Originally posted by Wayneard3413
              I have played around with them on other guns before... Honestly unless you are running a SBR with a can I would say this is the way to go
              Actually, in reality they don't really help suppressed...maybe a little. Not much on the gas in your face....more so for those who run supper wet ARs, the oil doesn't end up on yo face as much.

              I just like them because they are thick and sturdy. These BCMs appear to be the same in that respect.
              California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
              Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

              I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

              Comment

              • #8
                Wayneard3413
                Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 292

                If your not worried about the "Gas Busting" abilities of the PRI then I would defiantly go for one of these... It seems to have fixed a lot of the issues seen with other charging handles

                Comment

                • #9
                  SkyStorm82
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 1745

                  I'm planning on getting one of those when they are back in stock....if I'm quick enough before they sell out again.
                  Thanks for the pictures.
                  Strike Hold!
                  2/504th P.I.R. White Devils

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    JDMIS300
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 905

                    Thanks for sharing, looks awesome. I wish they didn't put so much writing on it though.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Wayneard3413
                      Member
                      • Apr 2009
                      • 292

                      After playing with a bit and then doing my daily dry fire drills the "Gunfighter" has pretty much rubbed off already

                      I think by the time I come back from the range this weekend it will be gone completely and the only you will see is the BCM and the flag

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        gun toting monkeyboy
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 6820

                        How much do they run? And who has the best deal on them?
                        Originally posted by aplinker
                        It's OK not to post when you have no clue what you're talking about.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Wayneard3413
                          Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 292

                          They are about $45 (around the same price fairly stout CH and add on latch, and about half the cost of a Gas Buster)

                          As far as I know only Bravo Co and G&R Tactical are carrying them

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            One Shot, One Dropped
                            Senior Member
                            • May 2008
                            • 1134

                            When I ordered some stuff from Bravo Co today, it showed out-of-stock. Otherwise, I was looking to pick one up.

                            Where did you get it?
                            Originally posted by ViPER395
                            Give me a a case of .223 and immunity and i'll solve the gang problem from that News10 weather tower crap.
                            -talking about the Sacramento "gang tax" being proposed

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              technique
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 10639

                              G&R Tactical
                              California Uber Alles, California Uber Alles
                              Uber Alles California, Uber Alles California

                              I am Governor Jerry Brown, My aura smiles and never frowns, Soon I will be President...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1