Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

9mm AR Conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ecounter
    Junior Member
    • May 2006
    • 71

    9mm AR Conversion

    Does anyone know how easy it is to do a fixed mag version of a 9mm AR using a OLL? If I get the magwell block conversion and the uppper with a 10 round mag from say Rock River Arms what must I do to fix it in place? thanks in advanced for suggestions and advice.
  • #2
    fguerra
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 644

    I think someone said you can still use the Prince 50 and SAS mag locks. I'm planing on doing a 9mm conversion also

    Comment

    • #3
      tenpercentfirearms
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Apr 2005
      • 13007

      WARNING! RRA has 10 round 9mm magazines on their website, but they don't actually have them.

      C Products is supposed to have some 10 round 9mm magazines for us in the next month. As soon as I get them, they will be for sale on my website.

      I have a RRA 9mm build and just use the Prince50 to fix the magazine and I really like it a lot. I highly recommend one. I also highly recommend you order all the parts from me!
      www.tenpercentfirearms.com was open from 2005 until 2018. I now own Westside Arms.

      Comment

      • #4
        Q
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2006
        • 6668

        i need one of those c product 10rd mags next year!
        2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

        Comment

        • #5
          etruscan
          Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 200

          the magwell block is held in by 1) two small circular rods inside the block that slide horizontally and tighten against the magwell interior and 2) the actual mag release itself. just use any maglock kit and youre good to go. im running a prince50. works fine.
          it's a trick. get an axe.

          Comment

          • #6
            tay
            Member
            • Jan 2006
            • 489

            I have mostly all of my RRA 9mm parts together. Just waiting on those magazines.

            Just have to take out my p228 and blast some 9mm rounds.

            Comment

            • #7
              Mize
              Member
              • Nov 2006
              • 114

              does it matter if the lower is marked 5.56? Can you use it for 9mm?

              Comment

              • #8
                krim
                Member
                • Sep 2006
                • 305

                no, it does not matter. yes, you can.

                daisy sling shot, 8" plastic straw

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1