Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PTR rifles?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • b.faust
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2008
    • 1576

    PTR rifles?

    Anyone have any experience with PTR products?

    A friend of mine has his heart set on a PTR 91, and asked me about it.
    Since I don't know...ask calguns!

    Thanks in advance.
    B.
    ______________________________________
    http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/index.php/donate

    DONATE TODAY!!
  • #2
    Young Version
    Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 127

    I have one, but since I just got it Tuesday, I haven't had a chance to fire it yet.

    It feels very solid, and fit and finish was exceptional. Mine is an older one with a steel lower instead of the newer plastic Navy lower. We'll see what kind of accuracy I get (IOR 6x30 scope + Prvi Partizan match); supposedly they're good for 1.5-2 MOA.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1