Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New AR trigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sig556swat
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 655

    New AR trigger

    Just recieved my new trigger. The Gold AR trigger from American Triggers. Ordered it 5 weeks ago. Super simple install and dammmn its a sexy lookin trigger. Excellent feel, altho the only trigger I have to compare it too is the triggers from Stags LPKs. Im just itchin to get to the range now and put some rounds downrange


  • #2
    Flying Bones
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Dec 2008
    • 1419

    Bling...Wonder how it works?
    Originally posted by Aleksei Vasiliev
    What's the best way to turn a black glock pink?
    Originally posted by huck
    You still can't wear it in the parade.


    Lord, protect me from my friends. I can handle my enemies.

    Comment

    • #3
      norcal-ar
      Senior Member
      • May 2008
      • 1857

      single or two stage?

      Comment

      • #4
        CHS
        Moderator Emeritus
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jan 2008
        • 11338

        No pics of it outside the gun?
        Please read the Calguns Wiki
        Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
        --Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"

        Comment

        • #5
          Sig556swat
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 655

          Originally posted by bdsmchs
          No pics of it outside the gun?
          hahaha I guess I can pull it out and take one. I didnt have the thing 3 mins from the time I picked it up off the front door till I installed it

          Comment

          • #6
            BigBamBoo
            Calguns Addict
            • Apr 2008
            • 5215

            ........
            Last edited by BigBamBoo; 08-05-2011, 12:13 PM.
            Bring hay for my horse....wine for my men....and mud for my turtle!

            What do you hear ???...... Nothing but the rain. Well grab your gun and bring in the cat.

            "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
            - Sigmund Freud

            Originally posted by ar15barrels
            It makes it bigger and longer.

            Comment

            • #7
              mydogsmonkey
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 4166

              pimpin!

              Comment

              • #8
                mmca
                Junior Member
                • Mar 2009
                • 73

                They really are pretty nice, very clean break.
                I have another one on order (for 308).

                I just need to get enough ammo to abuse it a bit to see how it holds up.

                Comment

                • #9
                  doughboy334
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 2019

                  Originally posted by norcal-ar
                  single or two stage?
                  This and cost please
                  sigpic

                  Originally posted by Jpach
                  Just do what M Sage and others have said to do, they know what theyr talkin about. Just dont urinate in your barrel and expect ur rifle to be ok. My buddy and I recently went shooting and he shot corrosive yugo ammo through his Mosin and figured he could just piss in the barrel and call it a day. Several days later the bolt was rusted shut but I guess the fouling wasnt TOO bad.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Richie Caketown
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4325

                    another thread about socks??? lol

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      hkdad
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 3112

                      noob........

                      ˙ǝuılƃıs ʎɯ uı ʇnd oʇ ɹǝʌǝlɔ ƃuıɥʇʎuɐ ɟo ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uɐɔ I

                      "I see an empty magazine, I think it needs to be loaded." -hickok45

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Alecks
                        Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 309



                        Adjustable weight engagement and over-travel. .154 pins. Will not fit receievers with Colt sear block. 30 DAY MONEY BACK GARUNTEE. MADE IN USA by American Trigger Corporation.
                        more info:
                        The AR Gold is an adjustable drop-in module AR platform trigger comes stock at 3 lbs. with a short take up and glass rod break. Used by Jerry Miculek

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Sig556swat
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 655

                          Originally posted by norcal-ar
                          single or two stage?
                          I belive its a 2 stage. Extreamly light first stage I think they said about 6 ounces and cost was 295 with shipping

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1