Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger PCC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Angrysnarf
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2015
    • 2860

    Ruger PCC

  • #2
    skeeter149
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 253

    I went with the midwest industries hand guard I love it. Guns super easy to mod and gain function. I did mag release, charging handle. Makes it funner for me to handle. I do use a red dot🤫🤫🤫

    Comment

    • #3
      Quiet
      retired Goon
      • Mar 2007
      • 30242

      It's a great featureless carbine that is accurate and reliable.

      I have mine in Magpul PC Backpacker Stock.
      The handguard has M-LOK slots, at the 3 o'clock & 9 o'clock position, for attaching accessories (light/laser/etc)
      sigpic

      "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

      Comment

      • #4
        200Apples
        -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2011
        • 7217

        Originally posted by Angrysnarf

        Getting one soon.

        Chambered in 9 X 19? or .40 S&W...
        .
        "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

        NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

        Comment

        • #5
          Angrysnarf
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2015
          • 2860

          Originally posted by 200Apples
          Chambered in 9 X 19? or .40 S&W...

          9mm

          Comment

          • #6
            FNGGlock
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2020
            • 1289

            I hate mine, it is a pig that destroys any amount of ammo you bring in no time.
            Exchange $$$ for in no time is what it does well…..

            Comment

            • #7
              dC0m
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2021
              • 534

              Love mine in 9mm with Magpul Backpacker stock.

              Research Tandemkross and MCARBO - they make a lot of aftermarket parts for the PC Carbine. At the very least, replace the stock extractor + extractor pin.

              I've added aftermarket extractor, new bolt head and extractor pins, compensator, bolt buffer, recoil spring retainer, trigger group pins, and a new trigger; night and day performance on the range and now feels extremely reliable for home defense situations.
              FS: Canik TP9SFX - SF Bay Area - (No Ship)


              Link to: dC0m iTrader Feedback

              Comment

              • #8
                axhoaxho
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jun 2009
                • 10085

                I have the Midwest Industries hand guard, which is high quality and has a lot of M-Lok slots. I also like its (optional) red dot mount, which mounts the (Aimpoint T1 compatible) red dot at 90 degree angle and allows 1/3 co-witness with the PCC iron sights.




                On the other hand, my wife liked her PCC lightwieght, so she went for the UTG Pro hand guard (don't worry, it is quality-made.) It has enough M-Lok slots (3, 6, and 9 o'clocks) for mounting lights and such, and it has a Docter-footprint red dot mount. It is lightweight and compact, I'd recommend it.





                .
                Last edited by axhoaxho; 09-20-2022, 7:46 AM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  BucDan
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 4063

                  I want one just to do a PPSH look a alike.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Quiet
                    retired Goon
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 30242

                    Originally posted by BucDan
                    I want one just to do a PPSH look a alike.
                    like this?
                    sigpic

                    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Angrysnarf
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2015
                      • 2860

                      Originally posted by Quiet

                      Whoa

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        axhoaxho
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 10085

                        Originally posted by Quiet

                        Nice!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          dC0m
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2021
                          • 534

                          Originally posted by Quiet
                          That actually looks really neat...
                          FS: Canik TP9SFX - SF Bay Area - (No Ship)


                          Link to: dC0m iTrader Feedback

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            BajaJames83
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jun 2011
                            • 6042

                            If they only made a magwell for sig p320 mags....
                            NRA Endowment Life Member
                            USMC 2001-2012

                            Never make yourself too available or useful...... Semper Fidelis

                            John Dickerson: What keeps you awake at night?
                            James Mattis: Nothing, I keep other people awake at night.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Angrysnarf
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2015
                              • 2860

                              Originally posted by BajaJames83
                              If they only made a magwell for sig p320 mags....

                              Also cz75

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1