Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR15 Irons. Tools? Tips?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WilliamAnderson
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 733

    AR15 Irons. Tools? Tips?

    So, I was at the range today and was able to get my windage down but I can't adjust it down on my elevation knob further because I tried using one of those battle site tutorials suggested on the forum. I tried to look it up but the guide isn't on MSN groups any longer. I know I need to use some sort or tool to get my elevation to rise so I can use my gun. If you guys can tell me what tool I need or can help me that would be very kind.

    I shoot a SPIKES ST-15 with DSC 5.56 Nato 16" Carbine length upper with an A3 detachable carry handle IRONS only.
  • #2
    maxicon
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4661

    Here's the latest RIBZ link:
    RIBZRevised Improved Battlesight ZeroThe standard A2 rear sights on an AR-15/M16A2 were designed with elevation settings for 300 to 800 meters. The Santose Improved Battlesight Zero allows for an ele


    You can use a bullet tip to press the front sight post detent, or make/buy a tool for it.
    sigpic
    NRA Life Member

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1