Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

uu

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sig79
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2021
    • 533

    uu

    yyy
    Last edited by Sig79; 04-11-2021, 6:29 PM. Reason: Delete
  • #2
    HibikiR
    Senior Member
    • May 2014
    • 2418

    The upper is the registered part.

    Comment

    • #3
      nitroxdiver
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 6979

      ^Ditto


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        nitroxdiver
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2009
        • 6979

        And welcome to the dead platform society. [emoji6]


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment

        • #5
          beanz2
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Nov 2008
          • 12032

          Originally posted by nitroxdiver
          And welcome to the dead platform society. [emoji6]


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          sigpic
          The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

          Comment

          • #6
            nitroxdiver
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2009
            • 6979

            Comment

            • #7
              Flintlock Tom
              Veteran Member
              • Feb 2007
              • 3353

              I wasn't familiar with the "Bushmaster ACR" so I "did research".

              I'm always frustrated with reviews that have pictures that don't seem to include the firearm...
              The Bushmaster ACR was supposed to be a game-changing rifle that was everything you could want and more, but did it live up to expectations?


              Also, some of the information about making it California compliant is incorrect/incomplete.
              "Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
              I let my CA residency expire in 2015."

              Comment

              • #8
                nitroxdiver
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6979

                Originally posted by Flintlock Tom
                I wasn't familiar with the "Bushmaster ACR" so I "did research".

                I'm always frustrated with reviews that have pictures that don't seem to include the firearm...
                The Bushmaster ACR was supposed to be a game-changing rifle that was everything you could want and more, but did it live up to expectations?


                Also, some of the information about making it California compliant is incorrect/incomplete.

                What a crappy article. No gun pictures that I saw [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment

                • #9
                  fmunk
                  Veteran Member
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 3896

                  Originally posted by beanz2
                  Now, is the XCR a worthwhile platform? LOL
                  Outside of CA, absolutely yes. Robinson's manufacturing is still slow AF, but the bugs have all been ironed out and many improvements have been made. Both the -L and -M are starting to get noticed by prominent Tubers. Inside of CA, just not worth the trouble to make one compliant. IMO.


                  FS: Atlas Bipod, Custom G23 RMR slide, ETS mags, Jagerwerks, Recover G26/27, CZ Scorpion bits, etc.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    beanz2
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12032

                    Originally posted by Flintlock Tom
                    Also, some of the information about making it California compliant is incorrect/incomplete.
                    What part of her is California non-compliant? The two high-capacity feeding devices?


                    .
                    sigpic
                    The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      nitroxdiver
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 6979

                      Originally posted by beanz2
                      What part of her is California non-compliant? The two high-capacity feeding devices?


                      .

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        saudadeii
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 3468

                        Originally posted by beanz2
                        What part of her is California non-compliant? The two high-capacity feeding devices?


                        .
                        Flashider
                        My Marketplace Feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...k#post54003245

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Joek75
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2015
                          • 85


                          Check out Templar Precision. Dana the owner is probably the best source for aftermarket support on the ACR. His aluminum lowers are very nice.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            beanz2
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12032

                            Originally posted by Joek75
                            Check out Templar Precision. Dana the owner is probably the best source for aftermarket support on the ACR. His aluminum lowers are very nice.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Please talk me into that lower.

                            Also, what mod do AR triggers need to work on the ACR? Bending the trigger spring or such? Does Geissele sell the ACR-specific spring just by itself?



                            .
                            sigpic
                            The wife will be pissed, but Jesus always forgives.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Joek75
                              Junior Member
                              • Mar 2015
                              • 85

                              Originally posted by beanz2
                              Please talk me into that lower.

                              Also, what mod do AR triggers need to work on the ACR? Bending the trigger spring or such? Does Geissele sell the ACR-specific spring just by itself?



                              .

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1