Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A nice thing

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • POLICESTATE
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2009
    • 18185

    A nice thing

    Zastava ZPAP92 in 7.62x39mm with SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace and Sightmark red dot.

    -POLICESTATE,
    In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


    sigpic


    Government Official Lies
    . F r e e d o m . D i e s .
  • #2
    theLBC
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 7341

    nice, how's it shoot?

    Comment

    • #3
      Rakso
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2019
      • 1323

      Originally posted by POLICESTATE
      Zastava ZPAP92 in 7.62x39mm with SB Tactical SBA3 pistol brace and Sightmark red dot.

      Nice indeed. Range report please.

      Comment

      • #4
        ScottsBad
        Progressives Suck!
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • May 2009
        • 5610

        OOOOOH! Nice, did you tap the rear trunion? And if so, do you have any tips or tricks you want to share?
        sigpicC'mon man, shouldn't we ban Democracks from Cal-Guns? Or at least send them to re-education camps.

        Comment

        • #5
          POLICESTATE
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2009
          • 18185

          Range report will hopefully be within a week or so.

          The rear trunion came pre-drilled (not tapped) by Zastava. All I had to do was pull the rail mount off the back and swap on the buffer tube mount.
          -POLICESTATE,
          In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


          sigpic


          Government Official Lies
          . F r e e d o m . D i e s .

          Comment

          • #6
            splithoof
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2015
            • 6028

            I have something similar, sitting in a private safe across the river: Arsenal SAM7, with a Leupold red dot on it. It is very loud, and when fired at night casts a decent fireball, but it is fun to run through drills, and especially when fired from a moving vehicle. By this time next year, I’ll have applied for the stamp to install a proper stock on it.

            Comment

            • #7
              Wordupmybrotha
              From anotha motha
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2013
              • 6965

              Must be nice to use a pistol grip.

              Comment

              • #8
                Dan_Eastvale
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2013
                • 10762

                I like the 1.5mm receiver.. as in my old Norinco.

                Is the muzzle break welded? The handguard is wood? What kind?

                Comment

                • #9
                  Jimi Jah
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2014
                  • 19236

                  I love it. Is that one of the 'legal' braces?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    five.five-six
                    CGN Contributor
                    • May 2006
                    • 34928

                    Originally posted by POLICESTATE
                    Range report will hopefully be within a week or so.

                    The rear trunion came pre-drilled (not tapped) by Zastava. All I had to do was pull the rail mount off the back and swap on the buffer tube mount.
                    Why not just pay $200 for the stamp?

                    You are testing every corner of the envelope. Do they not make an FRT for AKMs yet?


                    Really nice gun BTW

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SCVlongstroke
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2018
                      • 725

                      Did you angle the brace?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sealocan
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2012
                        • 9956

                        "I never did mind about the little (Nice) things."

                        Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          POLICESTATE
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 18185

                          Originally posted by SCVlongstroke
                          Did you angle the brace?
                          Just how it turned out once I got the buffer mount on.


                          Originally posted by five.five-six
                          Why not just pay $200 for the stamp?

                          You are testing every corner of the envelope. Do they not make an FRT for AKMs yet?

                          Really nice gun BTW
                          Because I don't want to register things with the govt, especially now that the new regime is about to take power and will start doing whatever they can to ban/tax stuff.

                          And thanks! Can't wait to shoot it.
                          -POLICESTATE,
                          In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


                          sigpic


                          Government Official Lies
                          . F r e e d o m . D i e s .

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            m16
                            Veteran Member
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 2527

                            Originally posted by five.five-six
                            Why not just pay $200 for the stamp?

                            You are testing every corner of the envelope. Do they not make an FRT for AKMs yet?


                            Really nice gun BTW
                            Marine Raider Foundation

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              CWL
                              Senior Member
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 1488

                              I'm curious because I've never held one, how easy is it shoot with that small red dot optic? It seems really small to for quick sight acquisition on that.

                              Wouldn't it be easier to eyeball through the front iron circle?
                              Vae Victis

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1