Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AK Trigger

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    rob1516
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 109

    ALG and never look back.

    Comment

    • #17
      SBRS
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2016
      • 42

      There's a wall with a crisp break with the rak1. Double hook but designed for use in a single hook.

      Also have a alg, but haven't had a chance to use it much.


      Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #18
        alks207
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 1727

        I have an ALG AKT and love that trigger. Very light, crisp and predictable. Simple drop in trigger and no need to polish anything or tinker with anything. I've never looked back since. Probably best bang for the money.

        Comment

        • #19
          Maulerrr
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Oct 2016
          • 2058

          I have Rak-1's in most of my AKs. I think they're a step up from Tapco G2's, unless you take the time to polish a G2. Otherwise, I put Rak-1 in all my shooters

          Comment

          • #20
            hellayella
            Calguns Addict
            • Sep 2012
            • 5578

            Go get a Tapco G2 single hook and look it up on youtube on how to polish it up

            Comment

            • #21
              69Mach1
              Super Moderator
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Jan 2006
              • 15032

              The ALG is light. 4 lbs with no take up (single stage).
              sigpic
              69Mach1
              munkeeboi
              TURBOELKY
              antix2
              WTSGDYBBR
              tujungatoes
              jmpgnr24K

              Comment

              • #22
                the_t0ny
                Senior Member
                • Feb 2010
                • 1010

                Another vote for the ALG AKT. I have also used the tapco and rak1 triggers and prefer the ALG.

                Comment

                • #23
                  toiletfighter
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 3870

                  Can’t stand the Arsenal two stage. Even with a little work I think they’re still garbage. Haven’t tried the RAK or CMC myself.

                  Tapco G2 with a little polishing of the right spots is my usual go to. Gets me a smooth pull, consistent 5-6lb break.

                  AKT and the ALG single wire hammer spring when I’m feeling really fancy. I have this set up in a few rifles and really like it. Around a 4 to 4.5lbs, but I’ve never thought it felt too light. Having one fitted in Galil ARM being built right now as well.
                  Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    robertmneal93
                    Member
                    • Jul 2018
                    • 138

                    I have a WASR with the tapco g2 and I think it's pretty good overall. Very consistent.

                    One thing is that it needs to be reshaped a little bit, as it's deforming the tail of my bolt carrier. RobSki of AKOU talks about grinding off the "hump" to profile it the same as the factory AK triggers.
                    Welcome to California; Where the liberals are liberals and the conservatives are too!

                    Comment

                    • #25
                      colt11
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2012
                      • 697

                      I own several and they all shoot about 4-inch or better groups at 100-yards; my MAK-90 and SA-93 shoot 2-inch groups. I've been happy with simple Tasco $29 US made trigger kits.

                      Comment

                      • #26
                        solidfreshdope
                        Senior Member
                        • Jun 2016
                        • 808

                        Stay away from ALG when it comes to an AK. I already went through that mistake. Get the RAK-1 trigger group. The one thing Century makes well. Red star is good too.


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Welcome to the United Snakes.

                        Comment

                        • #27
                          Sonic_mike
                          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 3483

                          Originally posted by solidfreshdope
                          Stay away from ALG when it comes to an AK. I already went through that mistake. Get the RAK-1 trigger group. The one thing Century makes well. Red star is good too.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Why what happened?

                          Comment

                          • #28
                            solidfreshdope
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2016
                            • 808

                            Originally posted by Sonic_mike
                            Why what happened?
                            Welcome to the United Snakes.

                            Comment

                            • #29
                              wopshooter
                              Member
                              • Oct 2012
                              • 164

                              I had a middle eastern friend who owned a gun shop. He once told me that the only way to break an AK is to give it to a white dude.

                              best comment ever... lmao






                              The guys over at Evolution Sports in Redlands can help you. They are very knowledgeable and AK's are their forte. They built my MB47 and I love it.

                              Comment

                              • #30
                                comifornia:(
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2014
                                • 2057

                                ALG, RAK-1, or a polished tapco G2 are all good. I do like the ALG in my SGL-31
                                sigpicAK 47 thumb grips for featureless AKs
                                AK47 ExtendedCharging Handles

                                https://akthumbgrips.com/ VIDEO REVIEW> https://youtu.be/uwOoGQZtnf4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1