Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SKS Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pewpewguns
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 578

    SKS Question

    Hi,

    I'm trying to rebuild an SKS I bought a couple years back and I seem to have lost the bolt, bolt carrier, and receiver cover.

    Anyways, I just wanted to make sure that the actual firearm was the frame that slides into the stock. the barrel, and attached metal part just above the mag well. (I don't want to have to dros a bolt, I'm guessing the law specifies the receiver as the firearm, I'm just not sure about the technical specifications of "receiver")

    Secondly, I'm having trouble finding a source for these three pieces online, does anyone know the best place to find these parts?

    Thanks for helping!
    sigpic
  • #2
    Gator Monroe
    Banned
    • Oct 2007
    • 6422

    Go to survivors sks boards (Forum/Board) they will hook you up pronto !

    Comment

    • #3
      BroncoBob
      Calguns Addict
      • Mar 2008
      • 6019

      Originally posted by Gator Monroe
      Go to survivors sks boards (Forum/Board) they will hook you up pronto !
      Nice save Gator
      sigpic
      NRA MEMBER

      Originally Posted by ar15barrels
      Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
      Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
      Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..

      Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
      Michael Reagan

      Comment

      • #4
        jben
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Oct 2008
        • 2044

        Here are a couple links to SKS parts sources:



        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1