Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Purchase Options

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • W.B.
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2017
    • 78

    Purchase Options

    I am considering purchasing a IWI Tavor or FN SCAR, however the only place I see where I can buy (at least from dealer websites) is WBT Guns in San Diego. Are there any dealers in Los Angeles or Inland Empire area that can also make rifles California compliant that have a good website? Most dealers simply have a webpage with little to no details. I don't have any issues with WBT Guns, however just looking for something closer to home and see if other options are available?
  • #2
    colossians323
    Crusader for the truth!
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 21637

    you can find cal legal on gun broker mucho tiempos
    LIVE FREE OR DIE!

    M. Sage's I have a dream speech;

    Originally posted by M. Sage
    I dream about the day that the average would-be rapist is afraid to approach a woman who's walking alone at night. I dream of the day when two punks talk each other out of sticking up a liquor store because it's too damn risky.

    Comment

    • #3
      W.B.
      Junior Member
      • Feb 2017
      • 78

      Originally posted by colossians323
      you can find cal legal on gun broker mucho tiempos
      Thank you for the suggestion.

      Comment

      • #4
        Sicarius
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Jan 2008
        • 2917

        Or ping audiophil2. He may have them in stock and mage it ca legal config. If not, you can have one sent to him and he can convert it for you.
        Kevin

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1