Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Is this a single or double stack Magazine?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cornholio1
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 841

    Is this a single or double stack Magazine?

    Has anybody used this magazine? It doesn't specify its its single or double and the CSR really doesn't know either.

  • #2
    kurac
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 2917

    It would appear to be a double since it is designed for the AK-47

    If it was for a WASR-10 then it should be the single stack.
    www.culinagrips.com
    "custom grips for shooters by shooters"

    Comment

    • #3
      Matt C
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2006
      • 7128

      I have several, it's double stack. They suck though, for some reason when you are loading them the round one below the one you are putting in wants to shoot out.

      Also, a little bird told me they hold 12 rounds.
      Last edited by Matt C; 09-28-2006, 8:02 PM.
      I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

      The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

      Comment

      • #4
        mailman
        Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 428

        Those ARE double stacked.
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge."-Albert Einstein

        Comment

        • #5
          JPglee1
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 3025

          Ouch...thats expensive!

          Hehe, as far as 12 rounds, I challenge everyone with a 10rd mag to shove 11 in it, most 10rd mags will do so.

          The 10/30 conversions that Chris (RSSSLVR) and myself are making are guaranteed to not hold an 11th round. We go thru great lengths and hand fitting to make SURE there is no way to shove an 11th round in there.

          I like the chinese 10rd mags from CDNN.


          J

          Comment

          • #6
            anotherone
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2006
            • 972

            It's a double stack. It's too short to be a single stack unless it's just a 5 rounder. Most of the 10 round AK-47 single stack mags I've seen were all staight (similar to a 20 round M-16/AR-15 mag), were used on certain Saiga models, and are incompatible with most AK-47 rifles. To my knowledge AK-47s only accept double stacks and there aren't any single stacks out there designed for regular AK rifles... too bad really because some of the single stack 10s are pretty cool lookin.

            Comment

            • #7
              BossHogg
              Member
              • Jun 2007
              • 345

              Bump (Dang, 11 months)

              I've had nothing but problems with any mags made by National Magazine. Does anyone know if single stack 10's work in Saiga's. Tring to find a nice looking 10/20 mag for my evil featured version Saiga.

              These look nice.
              Originally posted by Ezekiel
              The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

              Comment

              • #8
                IH8CALAWS
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2007
                • 647

                Originally posted by Blackwater OPS
                I have several, it's double stack. They suck though, for some reason when you are loading them the round one below the one you are putting in wants to shoot out.

                Also, a little bird told me they hold 12 rounds.
                +on that, you have to hold it tilted back so the round wont fall out. it feeds though.

                Comment

                • #9
                  M. Sage
                  Moderator Emeritus
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 19759

                  Originally posted by BossHogg
                  Bump (Dang, 11 months)

                  I've had nothing but problems with any mags made by National Magazine. Does anyone know if single stack 10's work in Saiga's. Tring to find a nice looking 10/20 mag for my evil featured version Saiga.

                  These look nice.
                  http://www.gunclips.net/ak47egmsist1.html
                  IIRC, Saigas are double-stack. If the rifle is double, you can't use single-stack. If it's a single-stack AK, you can convert it to a double-stack.

                  I'd hit CWS. Not seeing any 10/20s, but they've got 10/30s. http://www.coldwarshooters.net/index...7d1d3a5abc8bd8
                  Originally posted by Deadbolt
                  "We're here to take your land for your safety"

                  "My Safety?" *click* "There, that was my safety"
                  sigpicNRA Member

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    aplinker
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 16762

                    oh man... just seeing BWOs avatar made me shed a tear.

                    Google Map of OLL Dealers

                    List of CA-friendly Manufacturers, Dealers, Middlemen, and Magazine rebuild kit dealers
                    Click me-->So you're a n00b and you want to build an AR? <--Click me
                    This post is based on actual events. Some facts may be altered for dramatic purposes. All posts are pure opinion. All persons, living and dead, are purely coincidental, and should not be construed.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1