Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ledgegrip

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WWDHD?
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 2728

    Ledgegrip

    Anyone try a Ledgegrip featureless grip? One model for A2 stock, another will fix an adjustable stock. Left or right hand models available.

    Any opinions on this?
    NRA & CRPA member
    semi-docile tax payer
    amateur survivalist

    Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!
  • #2
    kzin
    Member
    • Oct 2017
    • 185



    Still like the thumb support but prefer the monsterman shape and size.

    some day I'm going to modify a mm with thumb support

    Comment

    • #3
      WWDHD?
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 2728

      I used the search here and didn't find anything about this grip. Thanks for your link.
      I was just going to get a MM until I saw the 'Ledge. Not sure now. I like products that come in a left-hand version.
      NRA & CRPA member
      semi-docile tax payer
      amateur survivalist

      Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

      Comment

      • #4
        kzin
        Member
        • Oct 2017
        • 185

        Originally posted by WWDHD?
        I used the search here and didn't find anything about this grip. Thanks for your link.
        I was just going to get a MM until I saw the 'Ledge. Not sure now. I like products that come in a left-hand version.
        the only thing left-handed is that the thumb support sticks out on that side.
        The plastic grip is symmetrical

        Comment

        • #5
          WWDHD?
          Veteran Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 2728

          Originally posted by kzin
          the only thing left-handed is that the thumb support sticks out on that side.
          The plastic grip is symmetrical
          That's fine. At least they thought to adapt it for us lefties. I appreciate the effort.
          Not much review-wise on the net with this grip. One guy did a youtube video about it and seemed to like it ok. Maybe it's still to new.
          NRA & CRPA member
          semi-docile tax payer
          amateur survivalist

          Nolite te bastardes carborundorum!

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1