Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

featureless grip options

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • boopiejones
    Senior Member
    • May 2014
    • 2044

    featureless grip options

    does anyone make a grip that is similar to the thordsen stock, but without the stock part? essentially what i am looking for is the thordsen grip portion only, and then use my existing fixed magpul stock.

    I am aware of the hammerhead and monsterman options, but i like the shape of the thordsen grip as it more closely mimics the grasp of a rifle/shotgun grip, with plenty of clearance for the thumb to wrap around while at the same time keeping the web of the hand high enough to be legal.
    my Benitez goes to 11
  • #2
    Grendl
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 1657

    I've looked and cannot find one. I have a few Hammerheads and love them. With a pinned stock there's plenty of thumb clearance.
    YOU NEED A GUN TRUST.

    TLCGunTrust@gmail.com
    Nothing I post here constitutes legal advice, nor can it establish an attorney/client relationship.

    Comment

    • #3
      V8MERC124
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 817

      I believe the thordsen stock is not a grip. Meaning the web of your hand can dip below because it is a stock that is attached there and meant to be put up to your shoulder. Cutting the stock portion may consider it a grip and a risky chance to take with the web between your thumb and finger can be below the trigger line on a "pistol grip". That said, I think I have seen someone do it with a ace style stock...I personally wouldnt.
      No featureless option looks good, they all look ugly but they serve a purpose and try to give you the best comfort while not meeting salty definitions.

      Senator Leland Yee ^

      Comment

      • #4
        NoCoSurfer
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2017
        • 49

        These guys are supposedly going to:


        Not available yet though
        Be kind. Everyone you meet is carrying a heavy burden. - Rev. John Watson

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1