Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Aimpoint PRO Red Dot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • armatt2016
    Member
    • Feb 2016
    • 198

    Aimpoint PRO Red Dot

    Hey everyone I am thinking of getting a PRO red dot for my LE6920. How has your experience been with them? Thanks
  • #2
    Chewbaca
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 2686

    That's the perfect dot for that rifle. Just like an Leo would set it up

    Comment

    • #3
      armatt2016
      Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 198

      Originally posted by Chewbaca
      That's the perfect dot for that rifle. Just like an Leo would set it up
      Thank you!

      Comment

      • #4
        REDdawn6
        Senior Member
        • May 2011
        • 2447

        Tough and super battery life!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          E92335i
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2013
          • 2937

          good to go

          Comment

          • #6
            ZombieLivesMatter
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2016
            • 2533

            I just for a new one two days ago and it was defective straight out of the box:


            But even so, Aimpoint PRO has such a solid reputation I wouldn't hesitate to buy one again if I wanted one.
            Originally posted by gwgn02
            G-shock, a good way to tell the time, and better way to tell the female variety you are unworthy mating material.

            Comment

            • #7
              Sicarius
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              CGN Contributor
              • Jan 2008
              • 2917

              Great red dot. I have no complaints about the aimpoint pro. Also look at the trijicon mro too. It is worth mentioning as far as a micro.
              Kevin

              Comment

              • #8
                ILYSB
                Member
                • Oct 2016
                • 168

                I use a EOtech EXPS3-0 on my Colt LE 6920, and the Aimpoint Pro on my LMT.
                Coming from optics and photography, the EOtech is in a different (better) league optically than the Aimpoint Pro. Just my opinion. I bought mine at Primary Arms to be sure I was getting OEM EOtech.
                [IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by ILYSB; 04-15-2017, 4:22 AM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  1911RONIN
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 1992

                  Get a DI Optical RV1 and save yourself $200. No appreciable difference between the two.


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  ?Seek the Lord while He may be found?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    xxINKxx
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jun 2008
                    • 4289

                    A bit hefty is my only complaint. Get the Midwest industries QD mount to get rid of the big bulky knob hanging off the side.
                    "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      HapaMan
                      Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 389

                      I have six of them, if that's any indication of how much like I trust them.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        robledo
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2013
                        • 978

                        It's a great little all purpose unit for the price. My only complaint is that the visible dot settings jump up in big increments of brightness for my taste. I've joined the Eotech camp since.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          billped
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 2504

                          Also have the Aimpoint PRO with my 6920. Love it.
                          Bill

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            L84CABO
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 8776

                            There's no such thing as a bad/wrong Aimpoint. But I greatly prefer the smaller profile of an Aimpoint Micro. YMMV
                            "Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."

                            Fighter Pilot

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Nguyen
                              Veteran Member
                              • Apr 2013
                              • 3000

                              Originally posted by 1911RONIN
                              Get a DI Optical RV1 and save yourself $200. No appreciable difference between the two.


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              one is proven reliable and one isnt..

                              Why cheap out on a red dot?


                              "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country."
                              - Dianne Feinstein

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1