Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Windham Weaponry upper

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10124

    Windham Weaponry upper

    Hey guys, does anybody have an experience with these uppers?
    Please share.


    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3
  • #2
    Varg Vikernes
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 2831

    Seems like a lot of money for some regular ol M4ergy upper

    Comment

    • #3
      golfish
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Mar 2013
      • 10124

      Originally posted by Varg Vikernes
      Seems like a lot of money for some regular ol M4ergy upper
      Hey Varg, thanks for the comments. I'm comparing it to a few others, this one has a CL barrel, plus the CH and BCG, plus the carry handle. There's just not a lot of uppers to compare it too.

      Thanks Brother
      It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
      Happiness is a warm gun.

      MLC, First 3

      Comment

      • #4
        chingusfoot
        Junior Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 31

        Yep.. I love them bought two from Windham Weaponery good people to deal with.. Connected them to lowers and no malfunctions.. Only fun.

        Comment

        • #5
          langss
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 929

          This company is somewhat questionable as far as warranty goes, but the price is better https://www.stagarms.com/model-1h/

          Comment

          • #6
            C.W.M.V.
            Banned
            • Feb 2010
            • 4647

            I bought the 14.5 inch WW barrel with pinned phantom FH.
            God damn excellent barrel. I'm buying the 20 inch A2 soon.

            Comment

            • #7
              seal20
              Veteran Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 3081

              I own an A2 20", most accurate ar I own

              Comment

              • #8
                Strongisland
                Member
                • Apr 2014
                • 270

                Windham Weaponry = original bushmaster.

                I've shot them before and they're gtg.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Chapped Hide
                  Veteran Member
                  • Feb 2013
                  • 3901

                  My Windham has been good for 2-3 thousand rounds. Not one issue and I run the thing dirtier than ****.
                  **** your feelings!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                  • #11
                    golfish
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 10124

                    I'm sorry guys, I forgot to link the price, its 412.00 @ Buds
                    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                    Happiness is a warm gun.

                    MLC, First 3

                    Comment

                    • #12
                      nate76239
                      Senior Member
                      • May 2013
                      • 1635

                      Originally posted by golfish
                      I'm sorry guys, I forgot to link the price, its 412.00 @ Buds
                      http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...+NATO+16%22+41
                      That's a lot better compared to the one in your op. My cousin has one and he likes it, like others mentioned Wyndham is the original bush pounder factory

                      Comment

                      • #13
                        WartHog
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 4639

                        Originally posted by Chapped Hide
                        My Windham has been good for 2-3 thousand rounds. Not one issue and I run the thing dirtier than ****.
                        Basically same here - SRC complete rifle. I honestly have not had a single malfunction in over 2000 rounds of Wolf Gold. Excellent fit/finish for a $700 rifle.
                        Originally posted by Sierra57
                        Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State.
                        "We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt

                        Comment

                        • #14
                          C.W.M.V.
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010
                          • 4647

                          Originally posted by nate76239
                          That's a lot better compared to the one in your op. My cousin has one and he likes it, like others mentioned Wyndham is the original bush pounder factory
                          Bush pounder eh?
                          Doesn't make me think of rifles

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1