Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

MAGAZINE WARNING

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EOD3
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2003
    • 949

    MAGAZINE WARNING

    "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" ~Ted Nugent

    "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." ~ Claire Wolfe
  • #2
    Matt C
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2006
    • 7128

    No need to destroy it, but you would not want to use it as a fixed magazine. Possession of large capacity magazines is not regulated. So, just one felony, IF you used it as a fixed magazine.
    I do not provide legal services or practice law (yet).

    The troublemaker formerly known as Blackwater OPS.

    Comment

    • #3
      djleisure
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 4734

      uhm..... PANIC!!! KILL IT BEFORE IT KILLS YOU!!!

      Heh, just kidding - that's good advice, I'll have to check mine out when I get home. Thanks!
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

      Comment

      • #4
        Mississippi
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2008
        • 910

        Why did you destroy it? You might need to read the laws a little better before you panic. And no gun shop will get in trouble when their order receipts show they placed the order for 10 rounders but were sent bad mags.
        Protect your integrity like you would protect your life.

        Comment

        • #5
          TMC
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 2348

          I think its time to panic.....run for the hills, hide the women and children, destory all evidence that you ever owned a gun, thats what I would do anyway.
          where are my pistol mags?

          Comment

          • #6
            USN CHIEF
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Nov 2007
            • 11540

            Yeah, no kidding, why destroy it? Might as well destroy your OLL's too... LOL.
            Originally posted by tankerman
            I think most folks bubba their AR's because they watch too many action movies, play too many video games and don't understand how to socialize properly, so they fantasize about being 'action hero's'. Kind of like little girls playing dress-up.
            Originally posted by Douglas711
            Is everybody stocking up on guys now? Just curious some gun prices seem to be getting high.

            Comment

            • #7
              THE 0NE
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2007
              • 590

              cproducts screws up alot!!!!

              Comment

              • #8
                sorensen440
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2007
                • 8612

                there is nothing illegal about possessing 10+ rnd magazines
                "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                Comment

                • #9
                  EOD3
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 949

                  Originally posted by Blackwater OPS
                  No need to destroy it, but you would not want to use it as a fixed magazine. Possession of large capacity magazines is not regulated. So, just one felony, IF you used it as a fixed magazine.
                  When did CProducts start shipping "pre-PRK banned" magazines? I don't own any normal magazines here in the PRK because I moved here after the ban.
                  "I don't like repeat offenders, I like DEAD offenders!" ~Ted Nugent

                  "America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards." ~ Claire Wolfe

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    sytfu_RR
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 1543

                    2 weeks, then its time to destroy.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      djleisure
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4734

                      Originally posted by EOD3
                      When did CProducts start shipping "pre-PRK banned" magazines? I don't own any normal magazines here in the PRK because I moved here after the ban.
                      You can use any magazine to repair a previously owned hi-cap. You can even use Magpul Pmags.
                      ------------------------------------------------------------
                      iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        sorensen440
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Mar 2007
                        • 8612

                        Originally posted by djleisure
                        You can use any magazine to repair a previously owned hi-cap. You can even use Magpul Pmags.
                        also it would not be illegal for you to keep standard caps if you were to find them
                        I know its unlikely that you might stumble across them while on a walk but tis the law
                        "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          shirow
                          Member
                          • Aug 2008
                          • 332

                          We discussed this last night as well:



                          No need to panic, just always double check yer mags before using them.
                          "Thugs do not belong in a civilized society."

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            5150Marcelo
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 7681

                            Originally posted by Blackwater OPS
                            No need to destroy it, but you would not want to use it as a fixed magazine. Possession of large capacity magazines is not regulated. So, just one felony, IF you used it as a fixed magazine.
                            True. IIRC, its not a crime to buy them.
                            Handmade Predator/Coyote Calls!!!
                            Originally posted by ColdSteel14;
                            Spermicidal rubbers! On the other hand.. Man.. That spermicide doesn't taste very good. AT ALL!
                            Originally posted by Slayer;
                            Holy Lord....why would a dude know what spermicide taste like?
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              TZL
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 3197

                              don't destroy....just fix them to accept 10 rounds only ! or be extra safe and space them for 9 rounds...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1