I was cleaning out m Dad's safe over the holidays and we decided to sell duplicates / stuff we don't need from his large collection of firearms. I'm in the process of looking up values for firearms..but some of it's hard to find stuff. I figure I'll use the funds to purchase new toys. Here's a list of photos and what we've got; can you help me assign some values?
Rifles
Remington 700 in 220 Swift in Excellent / New condition with Burris Sig 6x24x
(Thinking about keeping this one, or selling it for a Remington 700 in .308)


Ruger M-14 Ranch Rifle in .223 in Good Condition (Thinking about keeping this guy)

Remington 700 in 22-250 in Excellent/New Condition with Leupold VX-III 6.5x20 Scope

Remington 700 in 22-250 in Excellent/New Condition

Ruger No1 in 7mm in New Condition
Rifles
Remington 700 in 220 Swift in Excellent / New condition with Burris Sig 6x24x
(Thinking about keeping this one, or selling it for a Remington 700 in .308)


Ruger M-14 Ranch Rifle in .223 in Good Condition (Thinking about keeping this guy)

Remington 700 in 22-250 in Excellent/New Condition with Leupold VX-III 6.5x20 Scope

Remington 700 in 22-250 in Excellent/New Condition

Ruger No1 in 7mm in New Condition



/DSC02461.jpg[/IMG]


Comment