Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Problems with my essential arms-15 trigger...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joemama
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 2333

    Problems with my essential arms-15 trigger...

    Well I went to the range the other day and everything was working perfect. That is, till my trigger started freezing up. there were a few times when i just had to pull it extremely hard and it fired. Other times it wouldn't budge. I pulled the upper off and did a function test on the lower and it worked fine, put it back together and it would work perfect for a bit then it would start freezing up again. I got a RRA lower parts kit in it if that makes any difference. Anyone got any ideas on what might be happening?
  • #2
    dreyna14
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 1594

    How many function tests did you do with the upper off? Can you get it to freeze up with the upper off?

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      Sounds like you popped a primer.
      Remove the offending pieces of primer from the lower receiver.
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1