Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Binary trigger - 2 shots with each pull
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Tags: None
-
Comment
-
Serious
Originally posted by Jimi JahI punch paper only because it is illegal to punch people.Originally posted by elpaisa1I think flatulence is a more serious crime. I think it should be a misdemeanor with a 1000 dollar fine or 6 months of jail. It should be a felony if done near an open flame.
Originally posted by Euphoria526I'm so awesome, I think I'll quote myself
Comment
-
search button guy.Short Action Precision ! USA !
https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
You/I get $20
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
Active Junky Referral you get $10
WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428Comment
-

Bring hay for my horse....wine for my men....and mud for my turtle!
What do you hear ???...... Nothing but the rain. Well grab your gun and bring in the cat.
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud
Originally posted by ar15barrelsIt makes it bigger and longer.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,413
Posts: 25,147,568
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22216 users online. 90 members and 22126 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment