Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PTR-91 and Vortex Eagle Strike

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zartan
    In Memoriam
    • Nov 2010
    • 6269

    PTR-91 and Vortex Eagle Strike

    Anybody running the Eagle Strike yet? I'd like to put an optic on my PTR-91 for general purpose use. Mainly zombie work Plus the price is relatively easy on the wallet. I wanted something compact like an ACOG, but this may fit the bill.

    "If he won't walk, walk him...be nice"
    -Dalton



    WTS: 870 Barrel Clamp/Railed Mount

    http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/...af415fafe8.jpg
  • #2
    Cypriss32
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2004
    • 5987

    Had one, played with it a little, sold it. It was okay. I'm not a huge fan of 1-6 optics
    "Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."
    -- Thomas Paine


    Comment

    • #3
      nate76239
      Senior Member
      • May 2013
      • 1635

      I haven't used that scope yet but I've seen a YouTube video of a ptr91f and they are using a Vortex viper 1-4x and hitting 400 yards pretty easy

      Comment

      • #4
        b18bturboek9
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2006
        • 800

        I have a ptr91 a3s with a vortex viper 1-4x and I ended up putting it onto one of my ar15's because the optic seemed kinda cluttered for longer distances it wasn't what I wanted. Looking at other higher magnification optics right now.

        Comment

        • #5
          galaxius
          Member
          • Jul 2015
          • 428

          I run the 4-14 DMR scope from Primary Arms on my A3R, I'd post pics but im too lazy atm.


          Item: Primary Arms 4-14X44 FFP Scope with Patented ACSS HUD DMR .308/.223 Reticle

          Link: https://www.primaryarms.com/Primary_...-14xffp308.htm

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1