Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

PAR-3?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fal_762x51
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 2733

    PAR-3?

    Does anyone know were I could get a PAR-3 besides an auction site?
    sigpic

    Antelope Valley grown, now State of Jefferson transplant.
  • #2
    Q
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2006
    • 6668

    The only place I've seen the par3 223 was at turners maybe 3yrs ago. You might want to check those stores. Auctions are the best place to search for rare ones like that. The par1 seems to be more rare than the par3.
    2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

    Comment

    • #3
      cackinthebox
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 730

      try big 5, they had them for awhile, some still might
      Check out my Garage Sale

      Comment

      • #4
        ptoguy2002
        Veteran Member
        • Jul 2006
        • 3866

        Try Big 5, they had PAR-1s the last time I was there ~8 months ago (ish).
        WTB: SWISS & German police trade in pistols
        WTB: German made & proofed SIG P226R & P228R
        WTB: Factory cutaway pistols & rifles
        WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1