Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AR Grip Help

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • penguin0123
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 3089

    AR Grip Help

    I've been using the MOE grip, but find myself wanting a straighter grip that is fatter. I've got long arms, so the MOE grip angle actually twists my wrist a bit; and I find myself using the large inserts on handguns with adaptable grip.

    I'm thinking the K2+ is the right choice, but are there others I should look at?

    Thanks.
  • #2
    MrPlink
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12532

    BCM Gunfighter
    The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

    disclaimer:
    everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

    Comment

    • #3
      milotrain
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 4301

      A1 grip. Fatter than the A2.
      weg: That device is obsolete now. They replaced it with wizards.
      frank: Wait a minute. There are more than one wizard? Is [are?] the wizard calibrated?

      Comment

      • #4
        BoltActionBranden
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 241

        BCM Gunfighter Mod 3

        Comment

        • #5
          4x4Trooper
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Mar 2009
          • 533

          Another vote for Gunfighter.

          Comment

          • #6
            Dozer94
            Member
            • Aug 2014
            • 352

            Umbrella Corp.

            Comment

            • #7
              romstAR
              Member
              • May 2013
              • 404

              Another vote for BCM gunfighter...

              Comment

              • #8
                Timthetwin
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2012
                • 668

                Gunfighter mod2 with medium back strap
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.-Groucho Marx

                sigpic

                Comment

                • #9
                  H3nchman
                  Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 391

                  Go for the Gunfighter Mod 2 or mod 3. Cannot be happier with mine (tried moe and mod 1 gunfighter).
                  Don't fight a battle if you don't gain anything by winning.
                  ~Erwin Rommel

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MrTokarev
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 2946

                    Originally posted by milotrain
                    A1 grip. Fatter than the A2.
                    I've actually come to prefer the A1 grip on my m16a1 style build. I'd consider it on any ar15 at this point over the a2
                    NRA-ILA Lawmaker Contact Tool
                    A Fistful of Dollars

                    Originally posted by BKinzey
                    The chuckleheaded tinfoil-asshatter racist (yes! that's a couple of names and a label!)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Bluls1ss
                      Member
                      • Apr 2014
                      • 128

                      Tried the moe then went with BCM gunfighter mod 1 and I like it, just a bit too thin. So I'm going to pick up the mod 3 instead.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Bansh88
                        Veteran Member
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2500

                        Seriously? No one mentioning Ergo? Best, most comfortable

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ashick
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2014
                          • 650

                          BCM Mod 3

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            glock_this
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Dec 2005
                            • 8225

                            CAA UPG-16... maybe not the angle (?) but has 3 sized back straps and 3 size finger grooves = lots of adjustability.
                            10 +1 in the chamber

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              r1ghtw1ng
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 1335

                              Ergo for small hands, Hogue for larger. Both are nice and grippy for sweaty paws.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1