Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Differences between Sam7sf 84 and Sam7sf 85?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LILO
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 161

    Differences between Sam7sf 84 and Sam7sf 85?

    Buds has both models above listed for sale. They're both advertised as CA models. The 85c is a couple hundred dollars cheaper.

    I know the easiest way to find out it to call buds and I did. They stated that they're the same without much clarification. I'm assuming they don't care to know much about CA laws and whatnot.
  • #2
    slopoke
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 509

    I was cruising around Arsenal website and I did not see a side fold 85. But I did see a under fold 85 SAM7UF-85C. The MSRP difference was $351.00 between the two. I think that Bud's made a typo on the model numbers. Also on their website they list two SAM7SF-84C rifles with a $45.00 price difference.


    SAM7SF-84C ARSENAL SAM7SF-84C SAM7 762X39 FLD *CA Buy Now $1,499.00

    SAM7SF-84C Arsenal SAM7SF-84C SAM7SF 10+1 7.62x39mm 16.25" w/ Bullet Button/Pinned Stock Buy Now $1,454.03




    Last edited by slopoke; 03-22-2015, 1:58 PM.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1