Can anyone recommend a good after market pad? I have a Savage 110 30-06 and it kicks my *** after about 10 rounds, The pad that I have now I noticed is not very soft.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Stock Pad
Collapse
X
-
Limbsaver and Pachmayr Decelerator are two of the best.sigpic

Bob B.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") -
_____,---|'o'.......................I_
l l'---"'CALGUNS:==;;;;;;;;;;;;I==+=
l_/```/_/-'`|__|''''''''''
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
I believe they both make a direct replacement pad for that rifle.
Simple installation---2 screws.
I replaced the pads on both of my Tikka's with direct replacement Limbsavers.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,827
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13385 users online. 63 members and 13322 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment