And the opinion flood gates open in...
3...2..1...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Decent, entry level long range rifle?
Collapse
X
-
Decent, entry level long range rifle?
I think shooting long range would be fun, especially as I believe it entails shooting from a bench or rest position.
I hesitate to use the term "sniper style" rifle, but I suppose that is the most understandable description of what I am looking for. I also realize "long range" is a very subjective term, so I apologize for that, forgive a noobie
Few question, bolt action rifles can hold more than 1 round correct? Is the Remington 700 a good starter?
What kind of scope should I look into?
Are there any primer reads on things like barrel length and all that?
I have seen some bolt rifles chambered in 308 as well as 7.62x51 I think? What are main differences? Would either hurt a shoulder less?
Tags: None
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,739
Posts: 25,151,010
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24675 users online. 147 members and 24528 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: