Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

SAVAGE 10BA 308 MAGPUL STOCK

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • troyJPX
    Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 232

    SAVAGE 10BA 308 MAGPUL STOCK

    I wanted to know if this rifle is California Legal?

    Savage 19125 Law Enforcement 10 Bolt 308 Win 24" 10+1 Blk Alum Stk Black
    The Savage 10 BA is a law enforcement series gun. It has a detachable box style magazine. Also features a matte black alluminum and synthetic fully adjustable stock.
    SPECIFICATIONS:
    Mfg Item Num: 19125
    Category: TACTICAL RIFLES
    Action :Bolt
    Caliber :308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
    Barrel Length :24"
    Capacity :10+1
    Trigger :Accutrigger
    Safety :3 Position
    OAL :45.5"
    Weight :13.4 lbs
    Stock :Synthetic
    Metal Finish :Black

    Thnx
    Troy
  • #2
    Bhobbs
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 11851

    What makes you think it wouldn't be?

    Comment

    • #3
      JaMail
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 1897



      answer step 7 and then 8


      added correct link.
      Last edited by JaMail; 12-16-2013, 9:31 PM.
      Jason M- My 5 year old is a NRA life member, are you?

      WTB: Stoeger Condor Competition Combo (I'll trade 1911's or other handguns)

      Comment

      • #4
        Merc1138
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2009
        • 19742

        The OAL is over 26", it has a barrel longer than 16", and it's not a semi auto centerfire. It's legal.

        I'm not sure what's "magpul" about the savage 19125(no magpul parts on it when I searched google for it, but even if there were, that's ok too. edit: I guess that's some PRS variant maybe? Still legal.
        Last edited by Merc1138; 12-16-2013, 9:32 PM.

        Comment

        • #5
          MongooseV8
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 4426

          The rear adjustable buttstock part of the stock is made by magpul.

          Comment

          • #6
            Tac driver
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 1077

            my friend owns one...nice rifle but a little pricey
            http://americangunfacts.com

            Comment

            • #7
              ThemBastards
              Senior Member
              • Mar 2011
              • 1741

              Anyone know if the 10 round mag will fit in other Savage 10 models? Specifically I am getting the Savage 10 Predator Hunter Max1 DBM ith the accustock just like the 10BA so it makes me think that it will fit. Savage responded with a non answer to my inquiry. Anyone know? I also tried the Savageshooter forum and haven't gotten an answer on this magazine.
              "These surplus guns are cool not because they go Pew, but because where and when they have Pew'd"

              http://howtomakeeverything.com/CD3WD/INDEX.HTM
              http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x39
              http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF...reative=390957

              Comment

              • #8
                Tac driver
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 1077

                It's an aics mag.
                http://americangunfacts.com

                Comment

                • #9
                  Exodus343
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jun 2012
                  • 4740

                  My question is
                  Why do you want a m4 stock on a precision rig?

                  It's legal, have at it!
                  "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1