Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rem 700 adl -- good deal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gunboat
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 3288

    Rem 700 adl -- good deal?

    Not exactly a what it's worth question since it has been bought -
    I recently bought a 700 adl in 222rem for $400 --
    Pretty low serial # 250xxx, almost as new condition with a weaver K-8 scope.
    Rifle and scope both about 1965 vintage and not been fired in the last 20 years.
    Reasonable price??
  • #2
    dominic
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 3038

    Yes, very. Not exactly a common caliber, but not a bad caliber either.

    Comment

    • #3
      mark501w
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2011
      • 1699

      Neat rifle!

      Comment

      • #4
        2shotjoe
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Feb 2011
        • 26710

        it's 440 new and 399 on sales. not a bad deal if you got extras.
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        ..you're kind of a sad excuse for an attorney...
        Originally posted by Libertarian777
        ...Don't pick either side....

        Comment

        • #5
          TMB 1
          Calguns Addict
          • Dec 2012
          • 7153

          I think it was a very good deal. Love the 222 and I really like those old Weaver scopes.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            gunboat
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2008
            • 3288

            Thanks all --
            Nice to know I did not pay "way" too much --
            I bought it from an old friend so I would not mind a bit too much --
            I am fond of the 222, already have a 722 with a weaver K-4

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1