Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Spartan Precision 6.5cm *Loaner*
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Awesome. Marc just built a 6.5 for me and I shot it for the first time yesterday. AWESOME rifle.
PS - Mike is cool too
Artist formally known as CEO of Tracy Rifle and PistolComment
-
Comment
-
Great idea. Beautiful rifle.Comment
-
That's a great program and I hope you help get some new shooters started but the real problem with getting people started in competition is that very few people want to compete anymore. I'm not sure of the real underlying issue but a lot of kids have not grown up in competition and they are reluctant to do any sport where you have to use a skill set to win a prize or get a score. Pure competition is just not embraced by the younger generations. I hope I'm wrong but that seems to be the trend.sigpicComment
-
LA CCW:
Mailed app: 6/23/2021
Received Call: 4/5/22
Interview: 4/12/22
More documentation for GC requested and sent: 6/23/22
Livescan completed and cleared: 8/3/22 Firearm Livescan Completed: 8/7/22
Proceed to training email: 9/13/22
Training doc received: 9/28/22
Call to pick up: 10/31/22
Pick up permit: 11/4/22Comment
-
Very nice! I too wish this was closer to SoCal.Nikita Khrushchev said"We can't expect the American People to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism. "Comment
-
Sounds like a wonderful program, but...6.5cm? I'm sure you meant 6.5mm.
Or, maybe you intentionally got it wrong to drag in the "Correction Nazis?""Everyone must determine for themselves what level of tyranny they are willing to tolerate.
I let my CA residency expire in 2015."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,281
Posts: 25,146,410
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,498
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 41841 users online. 151 members and 41690 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.








Comment