Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Equipment For Sale - Is it allowed here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bobbaka
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2018
    • 25

    Equipment For Sale - Is it allowed here?

    Hi guys,

    I have come to the realization that I'm an upland hunter and no longer need my big equipment. Would it be ok to post them here?
  • #2
    c good
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2725

    Not here....there is a Classifieds section.

    Comment

    • #3
      rice_man
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1112

      Originally posted by c good
      Not here....there is a Classifieds section.
      This^^ And there are sub-forums in the Classified section depending on what you are selling. If you can't access the Classified section it's probably because there is a minimum post count requirement. I can't remember what the number is off hand. Might be 50 and "Off Topic" posts don't contribute to your post count.
      Stop calling them Lawmakers. It only encourages them.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1