Hey guy I have an Axis in 6.5 Creedmoor and love it. The barrel though is way too short and way too light. I am looking for someone who might have had experience swapping to a much heavier barrel and who has the best deals and cost. I am looking to spend around $400.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Savage Axis barrel recommendations
Collapse
X
-
I would recommend a call to Randall to start. -
Last edited by baih777; 06-22-2020, 7:52 PM.Been gone too long. It's been 15 to 20 years since i had to shelf my guns. Those early years sucked.
I really miss the good old Pomona Gun Shows.
I'm Back.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,535
Posts: 25,148,761
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18308 users online. 101 members and 18207 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment