Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Velcro cheekpiece

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Trakker
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Oct 2008
    • 967

    Velcro cheekpiece

    Who sells that rectangular patch / pad that goes on the cheekpiece with Velcro? The paint on the stock is wearing into my cheek lately :-)


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • #2
    bug_eyedmonster
    • Oct 2007
    • 3639

    Which stock are you running? I have an adjustable cheek piece on my stocks, so I'm running the Wiebad pad, velcro straps hold it down.

    A comfort layer between your face and a hard cheek piece — patterned for your exact stock. Cut for 66 different stocks and chassis. Choose your fit, choose…
    The inconvenience of poor quality lingers long after the thrill of a good bargain.

    Comment

    • #3
      Trakker
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      • Oct 2008
      • 967

      Thanks. Running a McMillan a5. I put in the kmw logger head.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment

      • #4
        Gunsrruss
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1488

        Stock

        Originally posted by Trakker
        Who sells that rectangular patch / pad that goes on the cheekpiece with Velcro? The paint on the stock is wearing into my cheek lately :-)


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I also have several Mcmillen stocks. I went down to Hobby Lobby and got a sheet of sticky back pad in brown and cut a piece for where the spotwell is. It works great. Those sheets are about 10 X 12 maybe 2/8 inch thick.
        I won't be wronged
        I won't be insulted
        And I won't be laid a hand on.
        I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John Wayne

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1