Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Somethings new from Rossi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10124

    Somethings new from Rossi

    I don't recall them making a lever action 22LR. And the 454 Casull is back.
    Looks like some black rifles and the octagon barrel guns.
    Instructions for firearm shipments & returns. All firearms must be shipped prepaid to our Bainbridge, Ga. factory for repair with a work order.


    Instructions for firearm shipments & returns. All firearms must be shipped prepaid to our Bainbridge, Ga. factory for repair with a work order.


    Instructions for firearm shipments & returns. All firearms must be shipped prepaid to our Bainbridge, Ga. factory for repair with a work order.
    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3
  • #2
    MongooseV8
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 4426

    Some neat ones for sure.

    Comment

    • #3
      plumbum
      Calguns Addict
      • May 2010
      • 5394

      Tactical M92 in .357? Not too shabby!
      Originally posted by ysr_racer
      Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

      Comment

      • #4
        ojisan
        Agent 86
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2008
        • 11781

        They should make a "Trapper" length .22 with a slightly shorter stock.
        Kid sized!

        Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
        I don't really care, I just like to argue.

        Comment

        • #5
          200Apples
          -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2011
          • 7217

          Why's that .454 chambering tube fed? That's bs.
          .
          "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

          NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

          Comment

          • #6
            pennstater
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 4671

            Traditional levers are great. These new tactical gizmos, uhh, I don't like 'em. Ought to leave well enough alone.

            MLC

            Comment

            • #7
              Spyder
              CGN Contributor
              • Mar 2008
              • 17273

              MSRP of 345 for that 22? I'll likely buy one or three for gifts to kids!

              The 454 I will almost certainly buy.

              Gosh dang it, I can't afford all the great lever stuff coming out this year!!!

              The 357 tactical looking thing, it's kind of ugly. I prefer the Henry version, and my 1894CSBL for that role.

              Comment

              • #8
                bergmen
                Senior Member
                • May 2011
                • 2493

                Originally posted by 200Apples
                Why's that .454 chambering tube fed? That's bs.
                It has a loading gate + tube feeding, best of both worlds to me. Loading gate for loading, unscrew the tube cap for unloading.

                I have one of the earlier versions (which looks exactly like the re-issue). My only issue is the sight installation is crap (they came loose and flew off) but I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

                Dan

                Comment

                • #9
                  200Apples
                  -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 7217

                  Thanks, berg.
                  .
                  "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                  NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    k1dude
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • May 2009
                    • 15951

                    Originally posted by Spyder
                    The 357 tactical looking thing, it's kind of ugly. I prefer the Henry version, and my 1894CSBL for that role.
                    Yeah, but the Rossi is 5.875 pounds and the Henry is 7.3 pounds. That's quite a bit of difference.

                    The Rossi is also optic friendly.

                    The Henry gives you both gate and tube loading though.

                    Rossi:

                    "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      plumbum
                      Calguns Addict
                      • May 2010
                      • 5394

                      I had a Rossi .357 Trapper, and it had some decent recoil with the hot 180’s because it was so light. My Marlin 1894 is more comfortable even with 300 gr loads - mainly because the marlin has a shotgun style butt plate and not the Rossi curved metal carbine style one.
                      Originally posted by ysr_racer
                      Please don't bring logic and reason into an interwebs discussion

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Spyder
                        CGN Contributor
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 17273

                        K1, I've got the Marlin 1894CSBL. It's hella fun. I probably won't get another 357 lever, unless it's an impulse buy...but I do want to handle them all in person and see if it changes my mind.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          k1dude
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • May 2009
                          • 15951

                          Originally posted by Spyder
                          K1, I've got the Marlin 1894CSBL. It's hella fun. I probably won't get another 357 lever, unless it's an impulse buy...but I do want to handle them all in person and see if it changes my mind.
                          Yeah, that 1894 CBSL is sweet! Weight wise it falls between the 2. I would choose your Marlin over both the Rossi and Henry.
                          Last edited by k1dude; 01-24-2020, 2:45 PM.
                          "Show me a young conservative and I'll show you a man without a heart. Show me an old liberal and I'll show you a man without a brain." - Sir Winston Churchill

                          "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!" - Senator Barry Goldwater

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Spyder
                            CGN Contributor
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 17273

                            Why are you trying to talk me out of buying more guns??

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              200Apples
                              -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 7217

                              ^ ^ ^ Hahaha!


                              The more I look at that black, large-loop Rossi shown in K1’s most recent post...

                              Go ahead! LOOK AT IT.

                              Son! of a bit...! The more I want it.
                              Last edited by 200Apples; 01-24-2020, 2:41 PM.
                              .
                              "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                              NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1