Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Just got out of jail!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheVazha
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 114

    Just got out of jail!!

    Last edited by TheVazha; 12-10-2019, 11:49 AM.
  • #2
    DennisCA
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 4067

    It looks absolutely amazing- congrats!
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph [of evil] is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke speech of 23 April 1770, "Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents," delivered to the House of Commons.

    Comment

    • #3
      ojisan
      Agent 86
      CGN Contributor
      • Apr 2008
      • 11781

      I like guns
      I like the way they look.
      I like the shiny steel and the polished wood.
      I don't care if they're big or small
      If they're for sale
      Then I want them all.
      I like guns!

      Yup, I like this one too!

      Originally posted by Citadelgrad87
      I don't really care, I just like to argue.

      Comment

      • #4
        r8dr rider
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1983

        Beautiful

        Comment

        • #5
          DDRH
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Mar 2008
          • 2756

          Awesome Brick Wall!

          Comment

          • #6
            223556
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 3349

            Oh wow, this is a beauty for sure. Nice OP! Very nice!
            "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

            "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
            - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

            Comment

            • #7
              splithoof
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2015
              • 6028

              What is it used for?

              Comment

              • #8
                200Apples
                -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                • Dec 2011
                • 7217

                Not only can I not see the photos (they're way! too small), they're also side-by-side.

                Hey OP, edit your post and hit the Enter key between the [/img and [img tags.

                Please.

                For cryin' out loud.



                EDIT: Gracias!
                Last edited by 200Apples; 12-10-2019, 4:33 PM.
                .
                "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                Comment

                • #9
                  DueceMcGurk
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2016
                  • 884

                  Had to do some graphics rangling, but worth it. Wow is that unique.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    golfish
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 10124

                    WOW! Josh...

                    That's a purdy firearm you have there. I'm looking forward to a range report.
                    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                    Happiness is a warm gun.

                    MLC, First 3

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ar15barrels
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 57175

                      Originally posted by splithoof
                      What is it used for?
                      Cans.
                      Of all types.
                      Randall Rausch

                      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
                      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
                      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
                      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
                      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        splithoof
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2015
                        • 6028

                        Originally posted by ar15barrels
                        Cans.
                        Of all types.
                        Copy that.
                        I must say it is very bright and shiny; nice polishing job for sure.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          200Apples
                          -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
                          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                          • Dec 2011
                          • 7217

                          As far as these things go, that one in the OP is a looker!

                          Thanks for the edit, and thanks for the pics. The wood burning fireplace is a nice touch, too.
                          .
                          "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

                          NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SR514
                            Member
                            • Feb 2018
                            • 257

                            Nice! what size monitor do I need to see the full image? haha

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              71MUSTY
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 7029

                              Too bad you couldn't polish out that big ol scratch....



                              Just kidding: Beautiful
                              Only slaves don't need guns

                              Originally posted by epilepticninja
                              Americans vs. Democrats
                              We stand for the Anthem, we kneel for the cross


                              We already have the only reasonable Gun Control we need, It's called the Second Amendment and it's the government it controls.


                              What doesn't kill me, better run

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1