So i have a remington 700 i put in a mpa ba chassis. I have been having issues with magpul aics mags with feeding. Rounds are getting caught under the feed ramp.
I called mpa and they told me i need to make a notch in the feed ramp with a dremel. Im not too cool with that. I live in ontario and need this done. I was going to try to shoot my first match sunday but if i cant get this working in obviously cant shoot.
Anyone have any experience with this?
I called mpa and they told me i need to make a notch in the feed ramp with a dremel. Im not too cool with that. I live in ontario and need this done. I was going to try to shoot my first match sunday but if i cant get this working in obviously cant shoot.
Anyone have any experience with this?

. It is definitely worth it especially if looking to run Berger bullets as they are pretty long.
Comment