Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Winchester 24” or 20”??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    maxxlara
    Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 432

    Hey guys, I ended up getting a 20in Uberti with the octagon barrel.

    Comment

    • #32
      DueceMcGurk
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 884

      Maxx,
      Thanks for closing the loop. You will enjoy that rifle!

      Comment

      • #33
        pennstater
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2010
        • 4671

        Heh-heh! Won't be the last lever you buy.

        Comment

        • #34
          green grunt
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 1637

          ^ amen to that ....

          nice choice Op....enjoy...pic's are needed
          Semper Fi.

          Comment

          • #35
            Bakerloo
            Senior Member
            • Jun 2009
            • 1728

            Ya, you're screwed... I started with a Winchester 1873...
            ...while the buffoon in the White House prances around celebrating butt sex.

            Comment

            • #36
              WHH
              Member
              • Mar 2018
              • 274

              Originally posted by TRICKSTER
              I went with the Model 1892 Deluxe Trapper Takedown Case Hardened in 44MAG.
              I love it. It also comes in 357.

              Comment

              • #37
                MongooseV8
                Veteran Member
                • Apr 2010
                • 4426

                45 Colt ftw

                Comment

                • #38
                  WHH
                  Member
                  • Mar 2018
                  • 274

                  Originally posted by MongooseV8
                  45 Colt ftw

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    DirtyRussianAmmo
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2013
                    • 1366

                    Originally posted by maxxlara
                    Hey guys, I ended up getting a 20in Uberti with the octagon barrel.
                    Congrats, great choice. I think the 20 inch octagon barrel is perfect. Love the balance on my Beretta Renegade (made by Uberti for Beretta... Beretta actually owns Uberti).

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Darto
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 6732

                      The longer barrel is a little quieter to shoot.

                      But the glory of the win 94 is it's small sleek size and weight, a joy to carry around, compared to even a Marlin 336. I have a 336 and 94 in 30-30, the Winchester is the easier and handier gun to carry around. So I would stay with a 20" barrel to keep it handier.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1