Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Remington 1917 custom 300 win mag

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JoseC.
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 23

    Remington 1917 custom 300 win mag

    I'm thinking of selling my rifle. I just don't have any idea how much. Hopefully you guys can help me out. I got it cerakoted, Nixon 4-12x40 bdc scope and brand new box of federal non lead ammo.
    Any ideas will help. Thanks in advance IMG-20181009-WA0001.jpgIMG-20181009-WA0002.jpgIMG-20181009-WA0000.jpg
  • #2
    Calif Hunter
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • 3323

    A few questions - is it the original GI barrel? Two stage trigger? How long is the barrel? How much does it weigh?

    Comment

    • #3
      JoseC.
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2014
      • 23

      Originally posted by Calif Hunter
      A few questions - is it the original GI barrel? Two stage trigger? How long is the barrel? How much does it weigh?
      It's not the original barrel. Not a 2 stage trigger, 24 in barrel and weighs a good 15 plus lbs. The trigger pull is at about 2lbs. I had it customized to how I like em. It's a great gun but I'm hooked on another rifle. Thanks for your time

      Comment

      • #4
        condor
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1102

        I have the same rifle. Figure it's worth around $300... No scope.
        WITHOUT THE 2nd THERE WON'T BE A 1st...]

        Comment

        • #5
          JoseC.
          Junior Member
          • Jan 2014
          • 23

          Originally posted by condor
          I have the same rifle. Figure it's worth around $300... No scope.
          That's what I was thinking. Thanks

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1