Long range guys, I am way too cheap to buy stuff like this, but this might be a good deal for someone. At least I know the manufacturer name is good.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
S&B scopes on sale
Collapse
X
-
S&B scopes on sale
Tags: None -
Wow; that's a great price discount. Wonder what's causing it; makes me wonder if they re going to upgrade or discontinue that model. Someone's gonna save some serious money if they buy it.Long range guys, I am way too cheap to buy stuff like this, but this might be a good deal for someone. At least I know the manufacturer name is good.
http://www.scopelist.com/schmidt-ben...eals-july-2018 -
New model being released
My wife thinks I only have 3 gunsComment
-
-
Big S&B sale at Euro Optic also:
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Personal Protection In The Home, Personal Protection Outside The Home Instructor, CA DOJ Certified CCW Instructor, RSO
American Marksman Training Group
Visit our American Marksman Facebook PageComment
-
I bought a new Corolla way back when for that much.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,417
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28259 users online. 30 members and 28229 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment