Nikon seem to be very underrated scopes. I would look at them. They have been doing optics for a very long time. I have a one of their cheaper ($150) on my .17 and am very very impressed. Glass is better then my Vortex of tripple the price.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
optics advice?
Collapse
X
-
-
Nikons are a solid choice. Vortex also makes some mid level scopes that are a lot friendlier on the wallet. I own 1 vortex , and 1 nightforce. Everything else is leupold. I am a leupold fanboi through and through. Hard to beat their lifetime warranty no questions asked original owner or not. Not that you would need it. I just like the thought of knowing I'm only buying once!Last edited by Tac driver; 10-01-2017, 1:30 PM.Comment
-
-
but typically the fixed will be as good if not better same brand for cheaper.Last edited by Tac driver; 10-01-2017, 1:37 PM.Comment
-
I like this one but it seems like it designed for the .223.
Comment
-
Check out the leupold vx2 6-18x40 with the lrv reticle. It's basically same scope not designed for an AR. Cheaper too.Comment
-
Decide which focal plane you want to use and we can go from there.
I normally wouldn't ask but this is CalGuns.Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
Southwest Regional Director
Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
www.unlimitedrange.org
Not a commercial business.
URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,642
Posts: 25,149,985
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18107 users online. 57 members and 18050 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment