Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Tikka T3 rifles on clearance!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Varg Vikernes
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 2831

    Tikka T3 rifles on clearance!



    So if you wanted a T3 rifle now might be the time to buy one.

    $450 for a Lite in 30-06
  • #2
    Rgarbarino
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2014
    • 1112

    Too bad the sale isn't on the newer T3X series...but those can be founds on Buds for $628.

    Comment

    • #3
      Sandro
      Banned
      • Dec 2015
      • 532

      Why they don't have 223

      Comment

      • #4
        ElvenSoul
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2008
        • 17431

        Originally posted by Sandro
        Why they don't have 223
        It is a clearance sale they are gone already
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          lewdogg21
          Cattle Thieves Pro Staff
          • May 2009
          • 10369



          That is a screaming hot deal. That is a $200 scope that can be had for about $150 if you shop around now.
          Originally posted by jmonte35
          Disagree. Been trying to teach lewdogg21 how to hunt. It's like trying to teach Steve Wonder how to see. Not sure we're ever going to get there.
          .

          Comment

          • #6
            QXSOUP
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2011
            • 989

            I snagged a Hunter in 6.5 swede. Been wanting one for a few years now.

            I also got a screaming deal on a Zeiss scope.

            thanks for the heads up!
            WTB: Sig P245 or P220 Compact

            STOP THE TUNNELS

            Comment

            • #7
              Varg Vikernes
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 2831

              Originally posted by QXSOUP
              I snagged a Hunter in 6.5 swede. Been wanting one for a few years now.

              I also got a screaming deal on a Zeiss scope.

              thanks for the heads up!
              That was one I was eyeing myself.

              Comment

              • #8
                Horrendo Revolver
                Senior Member
                • May 2015
                • 1013

                The Burris Fullfield II is a MUCH better scope than you normally see on a package rifle.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1