Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Rem 700 oversized bolt handle install?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    LynnJr
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2013
    • 7958

    Randall
    He was testing at 100 yards and by changing his seating depth his groups were cut in half down to 1.75 inches.
    Lynn Dragoman, Jr.
    Southwest Regional Director
    Unlimited Range Shooters Association (URSA)
    www.unlimitedrange.org
    Not a commercial business.
    URSA - Competition starts at 2000 yards!

    Comment

    • #47
      ocabj
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 7924

      I went over to Randall's last Friday afternoon and he had it done in significantly less time than it took me to drive out to LA from Riverside.


      Distinguished Rifleman #1924
      NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
      NRL22 Match Director at WEGC

      https://www.ocabj.net

      Comment

      • #48
        ExtremeX
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2010
        • 7160

        That looks really good... I already have my bolt knob, I really need to schedule some time to see Randall.
        ExtremeX

        Comment

        • #49
          rdubya
          Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 145

          I took up Paul's offer at Pro Precision Rifle's for the over sized bolt knob and bolt fluting a week ago. I just got it in the mail and damn does he do excellent work.
          Fast turn around and even e-mailed me on some questions I had, super nice guy and quality work.
          Highlly recommended.

          Comment

          • #50
            rdubya
            Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 145

            I took up Paul's offer at Pro Precision Rifle's for the over sized bolt knob and bolt fluting a week ago. I just got it in the mail and damn does he do excellent work.
            Fast turn around and even e-mailed me on some questions I had, super nice guy and quality work.
            Highlly recommended.

            Comment

            • #51
              boltfluter
              Junior Member
              • Sep 2012
              • 8

              Pro-Precision Rifles sale on bolt knob installs has been extended until the end of July. Send me some more work guys.

              Thanks, Paul

              Comment

              • #52
                boltfluter
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2012
                • 8

                Originally posted by rdubya
                I took up Paul's offer at Pro Precision Rifle's for the over sized bolt knob and bolt fluting a week ago. I just got it in the mail and damn does he do excellent work.
                Fast turn around and even e-mailed me on some questions I had, super nice guy and quality work.
                Highlly recommended.
                Sale extended for the month of July. Thanks guys.

                Paul

                Comment

                • #53
                  Guns and guitars
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2012
                  • 1548

                  I just got my bolt back from Paul ( bolt fluter ) and could not be more pleased. Oversized handle installed, fluted and coated in a very short turnaround with a great price.

                  I would not hesitate to use his shop again!

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    boltfluter
                    Junior Member
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 8

                    Hey guys,

                    Thought you might like a few pics of some bolts headed home from the current sale.

                    Thanks, Paul

                    Pro-Precision-Rifles





                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1