My friend is selling a howa .308 whitetail kit that he purchased. Shot 80 rounds(w/me). It's going to come with the nikko scope and bipod it came with originally, rifle bag, cleaning kit, and about 140 rounds of ammo. Price is $400! Should I buy it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Should I buy it?
Collapse
X
-
I'll be his new best friend for a day! In ten days he can watch me enjoy it more then him and I'll pay his range fees for the day!Originally posted by smashycrashyDamn, you are right, I suckOriginally posted by OleCussI despise Trump.Comment
-
Uh yeah!Comment
-
Yeah, I can tell it's a great deal. Jus trying to justify buying it. First thing came to mind is that I want to start hunting so this would be good enough. I have an ar15 but I've been wanting a larger caliber bolt action rifle. Also I'm a little worried that it'll jus sit in my safe. And maybe I can use the money toward another rifle or handgun that I know for sure I'll like. Or maybe even some ammo. Think I'll grab it. Maybe upgrade the scope however when I shot it, it wasn't horrible(I run irons only on my AR).Comment
-
If you want it then get it. The scope is junk but so what.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
Pretty sure someone in the marketplace is selling the exact gun for the same price.Comment
-
I think you shouldn't.Comment
-
If you ask . . . no
Or ask at least what you want to know before you buy !WTB : Bren Ten - WTB : Wildey 45 & 475 MagnumComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,854
Posts: 25,152,447
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12750 users online. 72 members and 12678 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment