Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleated

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • IH8CALAWS
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 647

    deleated

    "*"
    Last edited by IH8CALAWS; 07-07-2008, 7:10 AM. Reason: wrong forum
  • #2
    webster223
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 144

    I prefer the frame-mounted decocker of the Sig over the Smith's slide-mounted decocker/safety, but mags for the P6/P225 are scarce right now: a raft of P6s got imported and people seem to have bought up the existing stock of mags. If those were my only two choices I'd go for the Smith based on the mag issue. Another option would be to locate a different P6 being sold with magazines included.
    Last edited by webster223; 07-06-2008, 9:37 AM.

    Comment

    • #3
      IH8CALAWS
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 647

      I think I will go with the smith. I am keeping my spending limit at $350incl. dros. so $325 dros incl. for the smith sounds nice.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1