Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Glock 21SF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KIDRR
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2007
    • 1266

    Glock 21SF

    Legal to get here? Or are we stuck with the regular ole 21?
    sigpic
  • #2
    P.W.
    Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 443

    not sure but if you are able to get one try to get one w/o the ambi mag release because if you don't, you can't use your old 21 mags and would have to buy the new ones...

    Comment

    • #3
      KIDRR
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2007
      • 1266

      I don't have any old 21 mags and I'm left handed to boot
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        ghost
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2006
        • 4626

        you can get the glock 21sf,but it`ll be the cali version one without the ambi-safety and rail.

        Comment

        • #5
          KIDRR
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2007
          • 1266

          hmmm, so better to just get the regular old Glock 21 then I take it. I'm left handed. Whole reason I wanted it was for the rail
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            studiojon
            Member
            • Dec 2007
            • 249

            I picked up a Glock 21SF I prefer the look and ambi release i got it over at metroshot.. not sure if there still selling them.

            Comment

            • #7
              dasmi
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2007
              • 1383

              Hi-Pass sports in Alpine has a 21SF.

              Comment

              • #8
                rob408
                Member
                • Apr 2008
                • 115

                I bought one with the ambi release and rail.

                Comment

                • #9
                  dascoyne
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 729

                  me too
                  sigpic
                  2010 Black GT Premium. 3.73 gears. Factory Track Pack.
                  Saleen VI.5 supercharger (500 hp kit). Chicane stb. JLT Oil Seperators. C&L CAI. JDM Tuned.
                  J&M Billet LCA's. J&M adjustable panhard bar. BMR relocation brackets. Steeda Sport Springs. Koni STR.T's. J&M caster camber plates.
                  19" 2011 Ford GT500 SVTPP wheels. Nitto INVO 255/35/19, 285/35/19.
                  Factory Spoiler Delete. Electronics Package. Security Package. HID.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    TheClap1
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 557

                    I got mine at Metroshot.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      X-NewYawker
                      In Memoriam
                      • May 2008
                      • 5993

                      And I think it uses a different magazine than a regular 21

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        NiteQwill
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 6368

                        You can use both old and new mags in the 21SF (you cannot use NEW mags in a normal 21).

                        I have the 21SF with no ambi/rail. The only way to pick a ambi/rail is through PPT like a buddy of mine did.

                        The fate of the wounded rest in the hands of the ones who apply the first dressing.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          pyro22
                          Junior Member
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 79

                          Originally posted by NiteQwill
                          You can use both old and new mags in the 21SF (you cannot use NEW mags in a normal 21).

                          I have the 21SF with no ambi/rail. The only way to pick a ambi/rail is through PPT like a buddy of mine did.
                          Wrong on both points the new mags will fit the reg, 21 the old style will not work in the SF the new mags are the only ones now made by Glock.

                          Point #2 I have one that was drosed on feb 21 2008 had to wait almost two weeks for it to be shipped .

                          I have both the 21 & 21SF

                          Keith

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            TheClap1
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 557

                            The 21 sf i just picked up has the rail.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              futureExpat
                              Member
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 474

                              got mine thru a PPT


                              thanx calguns

                              March 2-4, 2012 (Fri & Sat 10-6pm, Sun 10-3pm)
                              Palace Station Hotel and Casino
                              2411 W. Sahara, Las Vegas, NV
                              Directions: http://g.co/maps/fjdfd

                              Visit us! EMERGING MARKET GROUP
                              A.N.A. Member, PCGS, NCG & CAC Auth. Dealer

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1