Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

taurus pt 24/7 pro thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Travis8128
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1445

    taurus pt 24/7 pro thread.



    go
  • #2
    scotthmt
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2008
    • 2450

    I have one, its my beater gun. Has light primer strikes probably about 2 or 3 out of 400 rounds. Could be the wolf ammo i put through it. trigger sucks and isnt very accurate, No other complaints.

    Comment

    • #3
      Travis8128
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 1445

      Originally posted by scotthmt
      I have one, its my beater gun. Has light primer strikes probably about 2 or 3 out of 400 rounds. Could be the wolf ammo i put through it. trigger sucks and isnt very accurate, No other complaints.
      Must be the ammo. I have put about 500 already(owned it for a week) and havent had one fail to fire. its accurate enough for me. Im slowly getting used to the trigger.

      For 300 dollars im not complaining.

      Comment

      • #4
        scotthmt
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2008
        • 2450

        trigger sucks, shoot a 1911 and you'll see what i mean. Beater gun, nothing more.

        Comment

        • #5
          Kingofthehill
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 1867

          Originally posted by scotthmt
          trigger sucks, shoot a 1911 and you'll see what i mean. Beater gun, nothing more.
          Why bash this guys new gun???? this isn't a discussion thread, its to show off the new addition.

          I think its a great gun, and for $300! thats a steal!... and yes i own a nice 1911 and don't know what you mean

          Comment

          • #6
            Doheny
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2008
            • 13820

            Originally posted by Kingofthehill
            Why bash this guys new gun???? this isn't a discussion thread, its to show off the new addition.
            They're bashing their guns, not his. Besides, he said "go" in his OP, as to invite the comments.
            Sent from Free America

            Comment

            • #7
              Travis8128
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 1445

              Originally posted by Kingofthehill
              Why bash this guys new gun???? this isn't a discussion thread, its to show off the new addition.

              I think its a great gun, and for $300! thats a steal!... and yes i own a nice 1911 and don't know what you mean
              Dont worry i dont mind it!

              thanks for the comment
              Originally posted by Doheny
              They're bashing their guns, not his. Besides, he said "go" in his OP, as to invite the comments.
              I was more saying go as in post yours if you have one.

              This is in the handguns gallery for a reason

              Comment

              • #8
                frigginchi
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2007
                • 1160

                The Business End

                Comment

                • #9
                  Travis8128
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 1445

                  nice! what caliber?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    frigginchi
                    Senior Member
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 1160

                    .45 ACP nothing less

                    Originally posted by Travis8128
                    nice! what caliber?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      DesertPaladin
                      Junior Member
                      • Oct 2010
                      • 11

                      I just bought this .40 cal., Taurus 24/7 Pro a couple of months back. Yes, I too could wish for a smoother, perhaps lighter trigger pull; but other than that - No complaints.
                      Mine has the Heinie 3-dot sites on it, and is extremely accurate right out of the box!
                      I added the Insight M-6 Tac Light, and zero'd it in using the Hyskore Parallax pistol sighting system. All in all, It's a good weapon at a great price.

                      Last edited by DesertPaladin; 10-29-2010, 4:12 AM.
                      sigpic Only tyrants and criminals need fear an armed populace.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1